Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Fall Lines are in

We have been busy opening up deliveries of the new fall line of diaper bags for Baby Kaed, BabyMel London and Reese Li.
These designers have out done themselves again. I used to have favorites, but it is increasingly difficult these days. With beautiful colors and prints, fabrics and bag varieties it will take a buyer a while to decide.

A mom -to -be called me last week and stated that her aunt and Grandmother had purchased a bag from Luv My Bag as a shower gift for her. It just wasn't what she liked. It took a while and several phone calls for her to decide on the bag that was just perfect for her. She fell in love with the Jessica Messenger Backpack Blue Latte by The Bumble Collection. Plenty of room, great fabric with a wonder feel and water resistant finish. I am so glad she didn't settle.
We moms put a lot of miles on our diaper bags and we need to be happy with the one we have chosen.

I am so pleased that Luv My Bag now carries the full line of BabyLegs. What a great addition to any diaper bag. Easy to slip on to arms or legs when the temp goes a bit chilly. Wonderful colors, prints and lengths to choose from. And to make the choices even more difficult, Baby Legs is launching their fall line in 4 releases beginning in mid August. We will be getting all the new BabyLegs as they are released. We have been given a sneak peak and they are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get them in my hot little hands and up on the site.

The order for the Dante Beatrix Big Kids Eco back packs has been placed and has been shipped. These sturdy backpacks are constructed with nylon made entirely from recycled plastic drinking bottles and trimmed with naturally biodegradable canvas. They will be a nice addition to the Luv My Bag family. You will find them under Dante Beatrix under Luv My Bag Kids and under 'shop by brand'. They will be in by mid August.
It is the first addition to the site that is an eco friendly bag.

We will be attending the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas in September. We will be searching for naew designers and new bags to add to Luv My Bag We will be shopping for our 3 sister sites as well . Shopping for all of the sites will be quite a thrill as well as a challenge. I am looking forward to meeting designers that I have developed a working relationship with and putting a face with the voice.

Marla

No comments: