Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ABC Kids Show







The ABC Kids Show in Las Vegas was amazing! This was the first vendor show that my daughter Heather (Banana Peels Diapers), her husband Ben and I had ever attended.

I am so glad that I had our list of vendors and the booth map with us or we could have been there for a lot longer than we had scheduled. So many designers and vendors presenting their products that it took a full day just to go thru the first floor. The second floor was just as full of vendor booths as the first floor

It was so nice meeting vendors that I have been working with and get to see their new fall releases. To touch, feel and "try on' bags was so much fun. It gave me the opportunity to be very selective on what lines and fall released I added to Luv My Bag.

My first booth was to see Reese Li. I have always been a fan of hers. Great colors and prints. She has a great eye for the combination of prints and colors. Her bags are a great blend of fashion and function. Just what every mom expects.

I have added more of Reese's bags to the site as well as adding diaper clutches. I have placed my order for the new fall bags. They will be released in January.

My Royal Heinie was another of my scheduled stops. Karen has come out with even more styles of her diaper/wipe tote. It is so nice to find a small diaper envelope that will hold several cloth diapers.



Danielle Elizabeth is another line that is carried on Luv My Bag. The pictures of her bags does not do them justice. The rhinestone trim on the flap really add a touch of glam to her bags.
Next issue will feature Timi & Leslie and the fabulous new line that will be released in October.











No comments: